Ever wondered why people enjoy kissing in the first place? Or what move guarantees you to land that next date, even if you don’t have the slightest clue how to kiss?
Most people think that kissing comes natural and there is nothing to learn. Well, this is not true for most of us. Kissing is definitely an art, and it requires practice and experience. No one is born a master.
If you stress about whether or not you are a good kisser, this is the right place to be. Everyone can learn how to kiss properly, and you make no exception for that. This blog will be your one-stop shop for all things related to the amazing, spine-tingling, toe-curling world of kissing!
- There’s plenty of debate as to how humans first learned to kiss. However, kissing as we know it was probably perfected by ancient Romans, who used kissing on the mouth and eyelids to greet each other and seal bargains. Just imagine doing that with the cashier clerk at your local store!
- A recent online poll pegged that “the most important part of kissing” was the use of hands. Not surprisingly, incorporating your hands will guarantee that you’ll get that second date. Try cupping the person’s face with your hands, or running your hands through their hair. If you’re feeling more lustful, gentle tug on the person’s hair and lightly drag your nails on their scalp. They’ll be readying for more than just kissing after that move!
- The same poll also indicated that the things that ruin kissing the most are: too much saliva, using too much tongue, chapped lips and traveling hands. So keep your hands at a PG level, and learn to master the art of the French kiss before introducing any tongue action!
- Don’t restrict your kisses to the mouth area; in fact, the ears, neck and shoulders all make great places to give a quick kiss or two. For a sweet gesture, kiss your partner’s shoulder the next time they wear a tank top. Or whisper something romantic in their ear and give it a gentle kiss. And don’t forget the power of neck kisses – just don’t leave any hickeys, as they’re a kissing faux pas!
- If you want to make your partner take the initiative, then perfect this move: tilt your head slightly to your right and slowly look at their face. Your eyes should follow this motion: look at their eyes, then their nose, back to their eyes, and finally, linger on the lips. You’ll be kissing in no time flat!
There is a big difference between a kiss that goes flat and a kiss that tickles the toes. According to Michelle Penney, the author of “Kissing 101: Your Complete Guide To Kissing Tips and Techniques”, five main reasons that usually differentiate super kisses from duds are emotional connection, great comfort level, ability to forget a world, imagination, and rhytm. You can read her full article from the link below.
Michelle Penney has helped singles and couples of all ages from all over the world to improve their kissing techniques. If you really want to master your skills, her “Kissing 101” book is definitely the best way to do that. This book has been around since 2004 and it still continues to be one of the most popular electronic tutorials.
Here are just a little of what you’ll find inside the book:
- Full color step-by-step photos
- Master the art of the french kissing
- What it takes to kiss someone for the first time
- What to do if someone doesn’t want to kiss you back
- What makes the most romantic and exciting kisses
- How to identify all the embarrassing things to avoid
- Learn some crazy and spontaneous things to do
- How to make someone want to kiss you
- The differences in perception between men and women when it comes to kissing
There are also much more. You can read all the exciting details clicking the link below.
Now, take your time and familiarize with the resources you find here. Besides tips on how to kiss, you will find a lot of other romance and dating related information. Hopefully you get something useful out of them.